Whilst the world has been oblivious, the app TikTok has risen sharply in popularity in the last year, now boasting over 1.5 Billion users worldwide.
Dominated by teenagers and tweens, many have shot to fame on this short video app. But just how much money could TikTok celebrities and influencers be earning?
A new report by Online Casinos has revealed the richest TikTok stars now, and how this will change over the next 12 months. This data was taken December 2019.
The highest potential earner on TikTok is Loren Gray, who could make up to $175,000 per sponsored post. That’s 265 times the weekly average salary, for one 60 second video.
The young star has 35 million followers on TikTok, posting daily. She was born in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, but moved to LA after being bullied following her growing fame. Loren is a singer and social star, first coming to fame through her musical.ly account, lorengray. She is now also an actress, model and dancer.
The top ten influencers can be seen below:
- Loren Gray ($175,000 per post)
- BabyAriel ($150,000 per post)
- Zach King ($135,000 per post)
- Riyaz ($125,000 per post)
- Kristen Hancher ($115,000 per post)
- GIL CROES💎($110,000 per post)
- jacob sartorius ($105,000 per post)
- Nisha Guragain ($105,000 per post)
- jannat_zubair ($100,000 per post)
- Jiffpom ($100,000 per post)
Full details on the report can be seen at: https://www.onlinecasinos.co.uk/tiktok-rich-list.htm
"The highest potential earner on TikTok is Loren Gray, who could make up to $175, 000 per sponsored post. "